Can I in a custom template create a expiring post that Watchtower can check and warn for Expiring ?

I play around a bit with the different features of 1Password, and one thing I think would be nice is the possibility to create a Certificate template, so that I can let for example Watchtower check when a certificate is about to expire (just like credit cards and driver license). Is it possible to create such a template ?

1Password Version: 7.3.567
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can I in a custom template create a expiring post that Watchtower can check and warn for Expiring ?

Comments

• Hi @Eriksson,

A Certificate template sounds great, though unfortunately custom templates are not supported by Watchtower. The expiry date check only works for Credit Card, Passport, Driver License, and Membership items.

It's an interesting idea, though there might be a couple challenges, like detecting what is an expiry date vs. a normal date field, and also how much time prior to the expiry we would flag since we don't know the context. I'll pass along the idea for future consideration.

This discussion has been closed.