So is agile bits just really bad at support? [Due to high volumes responses may take a few days]

lhighlenlhighlen
edited January 2019 in Purchasing

I have been trying to get ahold of someone for 5 days to fix an issue with getting an account but haven't heard from a single human and have tried all available forms of communication. Is Agilebits just really bad at support?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.2.4 (70204001) Mac App Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:support

Comments

• dancodanco Senior Member Community Moderator

No. They are excellent but can be uncomfortably slow, particularly with email. They are currently having loads of queries, and they work from oldest to newest. Bumping by sending repeated emails actually slows things down as it sets your time of writing to the later one.

That said, your post here should attract the staff attention provided your email address is the same on the forum as elsewhere. But again best not to post a second time.

• +1 to this. I sent in an email on Jan 20 and bumped it on Jan 23. Ticket SJC-19217-117.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi folks,

To be clear: "bumping" an email bumps it to the end of the queue, not the beginning. I apologize that you're both still waiting for responses. I'll see what I can do to expedite those requests.

Ben

• I sent an email 1/20 and haven't yet received a response either. I bumped it 1/24. Help would be appreciated. Ticket HVJ-32464-748

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

Welcome to the forum, @livings124! I'm sorry it's taking a while to get to your request. As mentioned by @danco, we answer user emails in the order we receive them, which seems fair -- I assume you wouldn't want us bypassing yours to get to someone else's. Since the release of 1Password 7 for Windows and 1Password 7 for Mac simultaneously, we've been a bit backlogged, but I'll see what I can do to get your request expedited. In the meantime, thanks for your patience as we answer users who've been waiting longer than you have.

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@Cehpunkt - considering that this is a forum to receive support, if your comment is that the speed of the support is slow, I have to wonder how much sense it makes to create or add to entirely new threads (that we then also need to reply to) which don't contain anything about the actual substance of the problem you initially needed help with. We reply to user issues (generally) in the order we receive them. We strive to do that as quickly as possible, but when we've been inundated with support requests, as we have been in recent months, then yes, there can be a wait, and I apologize for that. But every post we have to answer about why it is taking longer that a user would prefer to get help means time we're not spending actually helping users with their actual issues. Thanks for understanding and cooperation.

• We would be sorry to see you go, but if you feel like another product would be a better fit for you, then we would support your decision.

We will continue to improve and hopefully at some point in the future you will find that 1Password once again is the best fit for you!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

:+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.