1Password 6 has stopped synchronizing between devices

Options
b5a7
b5a7
Community Member

I have been a 1Password user for several years and have licenses for iMac, iPhone, and iPad. All of these devices have synchronized flawlessly over the years, but just recently they no longer synchronize. Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated.

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.14.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:not auto updating between devices

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@b5a7 - I'm sorry for the trouble! You listed your sync method as iCloud. That's one of the more trouble-free (if not quite as flexible) of our advanced sync methods, typically. If you've got only one Apple ID (iCloud account), and all your devices are using that Apple ID, then I couldn't say off the top of my head what might be occurring. I see you're using 6.8.8 on your Mac; do you know what versions you've got on your iOS devices? Can you tell me a little more about what you mean by not syncing? What makes you believe that -- and have you tested it? Try creating a new Secure Note in 1Password on each device. Give each note a unique name so it can be easily identified no matter where it appears (maybe call the notes "From iPad," "From Mac," etc...). Then wait a few moments and see which notes appear on which devices.

This discussion has been closed.