Files.. option in 1Password

snowy
snowy
Community Member

on the mac version of 1p you allow the option to choose a separate folder to keep a local vault or mirror/sync to another folder. However, on the iOS version you can't select any other place other then iCloud or Dropbox. In this case i can't have a vault locally on my iPhone/iPad for work. It would be nice if you could choose the "Files.." option like in others app and specify a place on my phone to save a local vault. (I did purchase the in-app option for multiple vaults).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @snowy

1Password for iOS only supports a single non-synced standalone vault. The Pro features would allow for additional vaults to be synced via Dropbox (not iCloud). Alternatively 1Password membership would allow you to have any number of vaults synced across all of your compatible devices. I'm not aware of any plans to expand upon that. Membership is going to be the way forward for 1Password. Unless the landscape shifts significantly I don't imagine that is going to change, but I will certainly keep your suggestion of Files app support in the back of my mind in case it does.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.