To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Problem with 2 factor authentication log in [email support@1password.com]

Options
epeelen
epeelen
Community Member
edited May 2019 in Memberships

Hi Team, I'm trying to log in to 1Password but it is asking for the 2 factor authentication but as far as I know I never configured this (yet). I have the security key and mast password but I don't have the 6 digits key. Since I am using another profile (on my laptop) because it is joined to another domain I am not able to log in again. I also tried another devices at home but they all are asking the 6 digits code. I only have access on my iPhone now but I cannot disable multi factor authentication there. Can you help me with resolving this?

View 1Password Approved Answer

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @epeelen! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• epeelen
    epeelen
    Community Member
    Options

Hi ag_ana,

Thanks for your reply. The support ID is #HJI-75943-468.

Kind regards,
    Erik

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! We'll continue the conversation via email. :)

ref: HJI-75943-468

This discussion has been closed.