1Password 7 browser extensions not working in Safari - screen only flashes for a splitsecond

Hi,

I switched from Chrome to Safari and the 1Password Browser Extension is not working at all. The Autofill doesn't work and if I click the 1Password icon the 1Password page flashes for a splitsecond.
I wanted to uninstall the extension but it didn't let me in first place since its coming automatically with the installation of 1Password. So I uninstalled 1Password and the Extensions was gone, restarted my system freshly installed 1Password - still the same symptoms.

macOS High Sierra - 10.13.6
Safari - Version 12.1
1Password 7.2.5
Browser Extension 7.2.5

Is there any solution to this problem?

Thanks Oliver

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.2.5
Extension Version: Safari Version 12.1 - 1Password 7.2.5
OS Version: OS X 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @odw! Welcome to the forum!

Is the 1Password extension currently enabled in Safari Preferences?

• odw
    odw
    Community Member

Hello Ana,
    thank you for your response. Yes, the Extension is enabled.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for confirming, @odw! I'm hoping a restart will solve some issues, so let's start there. Can you please hold down the option key and click the 1Password icon in the right side of your menu bar? Then click on Quit 1Password Completely. Additionally, right click on the Safari icon in your dock and select Quit. Go ahead and reopen 1Password once that's done. Then, please open up Safari and test to see if the issue is still present.

Let us know how it goes!

This discussion has been closed.