To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Had to purchase a new 1Password App from my own itunes account

jts002
jts002
Community Member

I've been using 1Password for many years with an app that I had purchased using my wife's itunes account. A few years ago we started using seperate itunes account to keep personal and business seperate. I recently bought a new phone and needed to start and downloaded a new 1Password app. Went into the new app and thought I would just be able to enter my 6 digit pass code and get my passwords.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: ICloud
Referrer: forum-search:Had to purchase a new 1Password App from my own itunes account

Comments

• jts002
    jts002
    Community Member

Is my email address and 6 digit pass code enough information to access the data?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jts002! Welcome to the forum!

Is my email address and 6 digit pass code enough information to access the data?

Depending on where your data is stored, you might not even need the email address to access it. If your data is stored in iCloud or Dropbox, for example, you just need to select the relevant option in the first screen you see after downloading and launching the app. At that point, you can enter your Master Password to add your data to your new device.

This discussion has been closed.