1Password 7.3.684 on Windows using 100% CPU when unlocking

When I unlock my 1Password on the Windows 10 desktop app (or from either the FireFox or Chrome extension), it's using 100% of my CPU for about 10-30 seconds. I turned off all the extra's (everything in the Watchtower section), but it still happens. Any tips or tricks to fix this?

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 1809
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Thanks for reaching out, @CrowJenkins, and apologies for the trouble! I saw in my rounds that you'd e-mailed us as well and if my initial suspicions aren't correct, we're likely to need some logs anyway so I went ahead and replied to you via e-mail. Let's go ahead and continue the conversation there so we can avoid any duplication of efforts. :chuffed:

ref: IJF-43422-323

• ninjawa
    ninjawa
    Community Member

I seem to be experiencing something similar. My CPU usage isn't quite 100% when unlocking (more like 75-95%). While my CPU usage his high for about 20 seconds, 1Password seems to lock up and unable to select items/search.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ninjawa, thank you for chipping in!

I sent you an email. Could you please check your inbox and share a Diagnostics Report from your computer in a return email? Please do not post it here, since it is a public forum. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

ref: TEF-93371-123

• ninjawa
    ninjawa
    Community Member

@Greg , just sent the diagnostic report over to you!

• Thanks, @ninjawa! I found your diagnostics, so we'll go ahead and continue the conversation via e-mail. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.