Not auto import from Window when setup app?

I've tried Dashlane vs 1Password, I very love Dashlane the Auto Import function but due to Dashlane still so too less funtions I need so I vote for 1Password.

1) Auto import all passwords from Chromium, IE, Edge into Windows in Setup Process
When I install Dashlane, step by step and they automatically import all passwords on my Chromium into their. Because job need to use more than 10 Chromium Profiles so I can not manually import 1 by 1.

2) Auto import all passwords by 1-Click
Ofc, I I alr installed 1-Password, now I want to import all passwords in my Window with 1-click only. It very important and helpful to me! ><

3) Auto change password like Dashlane
This is what I very love because very convenience and less-time to doing. Can do another job while waiting!

4) Still some sites have not recommend Auto-save password after change
Facebook always checkpoint for some reasons, I've to change password many times but 1-Password not recommend me to update the New password.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @penntien,

Thank you for getting in touch and choosing 1Password! I addressed your points below, but please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks! :+1:

Auto import all passwords from Chromium, IE, Edge into Windows in Setup Process

It would be really cool to import your browser passwords into 1Password automatically, but we still have a lot to do in 1Password for Windows, besides that. The thing is that we are building 1Password 7 on Windows from the ground up and right now we have other high priority issues to work on. If you migrate from Chrome, you can follow the steps in this guide to move your passwords to 1Password.

Auto import all passwords by 1-Click

If you want to move your data from Dashlane to 1Password, please follow the steps in our migration guide. It takes more than one click, but this guide is really comprehensive, so please give it a try.

Auto change password like Dashlane

We do not offer automatic password changes at the moment. There are a number of reasons, many of which have been discussed here. Please take a look at that discussion and tell me if it clarifies the situation.

Still some sites have not recommend Auto-save password after change

If 1Password doesn't prompt you to save or update your Login item, please tell me the name and the version of 1Password extension that you use now. This information will be helpful for our understanding of the issue. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.