instead of filling in passwords, I am redirected to a password file that shows my vault of passwords

John_Morgan
John_Morgan
Community Member

I have been using password1 for quite awhile without problems. Now suddenly, when I am at a login in screen and I open password1 instead of
filling in the password, it redirects me to a password page with all my vault information. When I click on the login I want it opens a new copy of that login page but does not fill in the password

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Os-X 14.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:instead of filling in passwords, I am redirected to a password file that shows my vault of passwords

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @John_Morgan! I'm sorry for the trouble. Did anything change regarding your system recently? New computer? Upgrades to macOS or 1Password? Anything else? How are you "opening 1Password"? Do you visit the URL of a Login page for which you have an account, and then click your browser's 1Password icon? Do you use ⌘\ to invoke 1Password? Something else? You didn't let us know much about your setup except that you're using macOS 10.14.5 (I think). Can you please let us know:

1. The specific version of macOS you've got installed.
    2. The specific version of 1Password you're using (you can check by clicking the 1Password menu item, then "About").
    3. The specific version of browser you're using.
    4. The specific version of 1Password extension you have installed in that browser
    5. What specific steps you're taking and what's not happening the way you expect
    6. Any recent changes to your environment.
    7. Anything else you think might be relevant to helping us solve the problem.

Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.