Mini missing an Identity that shows in main 1Password app

JamesTKirk
JamesTKirk
Community Member

Hi,
When I visit a site and need to use one of the Identities I have saved, I launch the Mini in the browser bar (clicking the button next to the url field) but only 2 of the 3 Identities I have show up. But, when I click the gear icon, choose Open 1password (the full app) the missing Identity is there. Even when I type the partial or full name of the Identity in the Mini search bar at the top, it doesn't find it. I have this issue on my iMac and MacBook. I'll leave you in my will if you can tell me how in the world to solve this frustrating issue!

1Password Version: 7.3.1
Extension Version: 7.3.1
OS Version: MacOS 10.14.5 Mojave
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• JamesTKirk
    JamesTKirk
    Community Member

Edit: My sync is through 1Password, not iCloud

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JamesTKirk: Did you edit it to set "Display" to "Never suggest in browser"? That would prevent it from being shown in !P mini. Otherwise make sure you're viewing the correct vault(s).

• JamesTKirk
    JamesTKirk
    Community Member

BRILLIANT SIR... I have no idea how that was changed nor even that existed (embarrassingly) but that solved it. Now on to the hunt to see if others are set like that. Thank you so much and I hope you have a fantastic Fourth of July. * I only have 1 vault. All the best, Kirk

• Thanks for the update Kirk. :+1: Glad to hear Brenty's suggestion was helpful.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.