Sort based on last used with last used date

Abhijit
Abhijit
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Is it possible for me to know when the login/PW was last used? Or sort based on usage? I am using 1Password for so many years now need to really find out unused/obsolete loging pw of mines else it is just going to pile up by the time I get old.

Thanks,
Abhijit

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Abhijit,

Thanks for writing in.

Not at the moment, we have plans to add a lot of sorting options including sorting by the password age and the reverse sort option. We don't have a timeframe on this though.

For now, we recommend that you start with the Reused Passwords under Watchtower if you haven't done it yet and then the Weak passwords and so on. If you have zero items in all Watchtower categories, that's awesome.

ref: opw/opw#2444

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member

Great to know that we are bringing elasticity in search capabilities! Good we are sorting based on password age and I see we are already keeping that data of when created date with us.

I don't think keeping zero items in Watchover is the aim. Thought it is important, It is about priorities and choice on what things one need to spend the time of his life.

Thanks,
    Abhijit

• Hi @Abhijit,

Oh yes, we are going to improve search greatly in time, there will be flexibility with an advanced search interface to help you find exactly what you need.

I don't think keeping zero items in Watchover is the aim.

It is for us, keep in mind that we're not simply flagging all items without any reasons. First, we are flagging items that are known to be compromised, those must be resolved. Reused Passwords are the next category that is far more common to have big problems for you.

There's a reason we don't have password ages anymore, Reused Passwords is more of a problem than an old password.

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member

Hmm.. I got the point you are trying to convey. One leak can cause major failure if someone reuses same PW.

Thanks,

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed, better safe than sorry! :sunglasses:

This discussion has been closed.