I downloaded app from Istore and signed up for membership but I am having trouble to setup app

I used to standalone app via dropbox before
I subscribed to app on Istore now
It asks me for secret key to register to use app
Looks like my vault is still on dropbox

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I downloaded app from Istore and signed up for membership but I am having trouble to setup app

Comments

• Please assist

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @johan_rodigyn! Welcome to the forum!

You get a Secret Key when you create a 1Password account. Have you done that already?

• Hi there, thanks for the reply.

Never received the key as I signed up via Appstore . Now I am having trouble to get of Dropbox vault. I also signed up while ago via Appstore for trail

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@johan_rodigyn: It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. That doesn't involve Dropbox at all:

About 1Password membership

No sync configuration or license management: you just sign into your account on each device to access your data. But you'd need to sign up first. Otherwise you'll need to use 1Password without an account and sync your own data...but I wouldn't recommend it, since that involves separate purchases and having to set everything up yourself.

This discussion has been closed.