upgrade/move to 1password.com/1password 7 on Mac - not all items from 1password 6 vault moved!

Options
sagacitas
sagacitas
Community Member

Please help, extremely frustrated.

I'm moving from 1Password version 6.8.8 (688001) to 1Password 7.3.2 (70302004) / 1Password.com as recommended.

Just finished the install of 1Password7 about an hour ago, watched the "Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account" video. End result is that not everything from my 1Password 6 vault has been moved to the new vault (287 items in old value, only 248 in the new vault).
Video not helpful at all in figuring out what has gone wrong.

As importantly, how do I get this to work for the rest of the family? Only 4 days left of free trial. :(

1Password Version: 6.8.8 (688001) Mac App Store to 7.3.2 (70302004)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.14.6 (18G87)
Sync Type: Dropbox and 1Password.com

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sagacitas!

Do you still have all your data in the original 1Password 6 vault so we can try this again?

• sagacitas
    sagacitas
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_ana,

Yes I do. What do you want me to do, and how?

Richard

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the confirmation @sagacitas. I would delete everything inside your 1Password.com vault (which will be called either Personal or Private), and try to move your items again from your Primary vault.

Please let me know if the process completed successfully this time!

• sagacitas
    sagacitas
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_ana,

Thank you. I have everything in the new vault now, and synced to phone as well.

Thank you kindly for your assistance!

Regards,

Richard

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome @sagacitas! It's great to hear that everything is sorted out now :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.