1PasswordX is not operational

As title says, I am not able to use 1PasswordX properly.

I am seeing 1PasswordX logo on login field but whenever I click it, nothing happens. Example web site https://www.disneylandparis.com/de-de/my-disneyland/login -- I see my login credentials in 1Password app but clicking on icon next to username or password field does nothing.

It is not only that site, I encountered this issue on many websites. Also especially when changing passwords, 1PasswordX doesn't recognize fields properly. For example if I want to change my password in a website, 1PasswordX is trying to fill my current password field with a new password instead of current password. It is not just one or two websites, it happened more than 30+ sites.

I am changing my email on every website, so I am trying to enter my credentials more than 550 websites and 1Password is making my life harder now.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.16.2
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Naxterra! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I was able to reproduce the same issue when visiting the URL you provided. The strange thing is that when I change the region (I changed it to the UK, for example), the inline menu appears as normal. I'll go ahead and get this on our developers' radar so we can work on improving the experience.

The good news is that 1Password X still filled my Login properly when filling from the pop-up. You'll want to click the Autofill button as shown in this screenshot:

I hope this helps for now, but let me know if you have any other questions!

ref: xplatform/xplatform#142

This discussion has been closed.