I seem to have multiple vaults between by phone and desktop. I need help cleaning this up

Options
readcraig
readcraig
Community Member
edited September 2019 in 1Password 7 for Windows

How do I clean up multiple vaults...I am using dropbox to sync

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 7.4.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I seem to have multiple vaults between by phone and desktop. I need help cleaning this up

Comments

• Without some basic information about your setup, @readcraig, it's difficult to provide any guidance. Could you let me know what devices you use 1Password on – iPhone, Windows PC, etc? Also, it would help to know what version of 1Password you're using on each device. You can find a guide to help you figure out what version of 1Password you have here:

Find the version numbers of 1Password, the extension, and your operating system

In addition, if you can share some more detail about the issue itself, that would be helpful. For example, are you finding that new items and changes aren't syncing to one or more devices? Do your item counts not match? Are you seeing multiple vaults on one device and not another or duplicate items on a particular device? The more detail you can provide, the quicker and better I can help. Thanks! :chuffed:

• readcraig
    readcraig
    Community Member
    Options

Here goes:
    iPhone: ios 12.4.1 - 1Password 7.4.1
    iPad: ios 12.4.1 - 1 Password 7.3.6
    2 - Windows 10 pcs 7.3.712

Sync using dropbox

Here are the issues:
    1. New items and changes not syncing
    2. Haven't checked item counts
    3. Multiple vaults on one device and not on another

Basically all of the issues you raised. I have been using 1 Password through two phone changes and 3 computer changes. I clearly have not transitioned well

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @readcraig,

Could you please specify what device you have all of your latest data on? If you find this device, please share a diagnostics report from there:

Sending Diagnostics Reports

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com, but please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums. We will take a closer look and get back to you with further instructions.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here and we will find that email on our side. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.