Wlan sync with Mac

thomas089
thomas089
Community Member

Hello,

I discovered a stranger behaviour in the iOS App (iPhone XS iOS 13.1.3) when I do Wlan syncing. It does not update the date when it was last synced successfully. I even have reset the syncing in the iOS App, and now it shows that it was never synced. But the syncing process is actually working. On the Mac I use latest 1Password 7.3.2 and on iOS I use paid 1Password 7.4.2. I am not sure when this occurred the first time, it might be iOS 13 related.

iPhone log file says:

Thu Oct 24 12:36:47 2019| 70402001 [SYNC:(Main Thread):OPWiFiSyncer.swift] E disable(sync:operationFailedWithErrorCode:message:underlyingError:helpURL:) | Operation failed: 7014, error: 'Die Rate des WLAN-Servers ist begrenzt! Bitte versuchen Sie es in 10.0 Sekunden erneut.'. Underlying error: Error Domain=com.agilebits.1password.sync.wifi Code=0 "(null)"

Thu Oct 24 12:37:04 2019| 70402001 [SYNC:(Secondary Thread 0x283d8b000):OPWiFiSyncer.swift] E loadPasswordFromKeychain(forProfile:) | Failed to load the password from the keychain. Error: Domain Foundation._GenericObjCError:0

Thu Oct 24 12:37:39 2019| 70402001 [SYNC:(Main Thread):] E keychainReplicaStatusForKeychainIdentifier: | Error reading keychain replica status: NSCocoaErrorDomain:4864

Any idea what to do?

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: Wlan

Comments

• Hi @thomas089

The last sync date/time not being updated is an issue our development team is aware of. Thanks for the report! Hopefully we can get this fixed up soon.

Ben

• thomas089
    thomas089
    Community Member

Ah, ok. Thanks.

• You're welcome. :)

Ben

• brebro
    brebro
    Community Member

I was just coming to report this too. Happens on both my phone and tablet syncs with my desktop, but wasn't sure if it was because I downloaded the trial of 1Password 7 and it somehow affected my syncing path, because I have not upgraded to it from version 6 yet.

Also, when I went to my Mac OS Library>Application Support, I found two 1Password folders, one was labeled "1Password" with the Backups folder containing old backups from 2009-2014, but the current backups were being put in the Library>ApplicationSupport>1Password 4>Backups folder. Why is there a 1Password4 folder that this is being put into? Would it hurt if I changed the name to 1Password and got rid of the other folder or changed that folder to 1Password 5 or something?

• I was just coming to report this too. Happens on both my phone and tablet syncs with my desktop, but wasn't sure if it was because I downloaded the trial of 1Password 7 and it somehow affected my syncing path, because I have not upgraded to it from version 6 yet.

The issue where the last sync state is not updated is a bug is in 1Password for iOS, so it'll affect any devices / versions that are syncing via the WLAN Server with it. That should be fixed in a future release of 1Password for iOS.

Would it hurt if I changed the name to 1Password

Yes. 1Password would almost certainly stop working, or at least stop working the way you'd like it to, if you rename that folder. 1Password 4, 5, and 6 all use the same folder. 1Password 7 uses a new folder scheme and naming convention. If you want to delete the older backups, that should be fine.

Ben

• brebro
    brebro
    Community Member

Thanks!

• You're very welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.