1PW Mac no longer syncing

Options
FlyingB
FlyingB
Community Member
edited November 2019 in Mac

Today 1PW on my Mac is no longer syncing. I keep 1PW synced between my Mac, iPhone, and iPad via Dropbox. In the preferences, 1PW on my Mac indicates that it is still syncing with Dropbox, but despite that, any changes I make on the Mac are not synced to the iPhone, and vise-versa. The iPhone and iPad also report no sync problems, and they sync fine between the two. It is only the Mac that is cut off, despite no problems being reported anywhere. I have restarted every device. Further, I have made no changes in my setup or settings (Dropbox password, etc.) that could be factors.

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @FlyingB!

While we are unable to help with third-party sync methods, since Dropbox is outside our control, we have prepared a troubleshooting article with the most common Dropbox sync problems. Can you please go through the Dropbox troubleshooting steps and see if they help?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@FlyingB: It sounds like you had different devices syncing with different vaults in Dropbox, and Ana pointed you in exactly the right direction to get that sorted (without any "form letter") within a half an hour of you posting, and you did. So I'm not sure I understand your negative comments here. If you need help with 1Password, please let us know. If you're having a bad day though and are feeling a need to take it out on someone who helped you, I'm sorry, but please keep it to yourself.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm glad if you're all up and running now, but if you ever have questions about 1Password we'll be here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.