To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

why won't you provide meaningful customer support

Options
bjohnb
bjohnb
Community Member

Trying to set up 1passport on PC (windows). Getting all types of "no can do" and loops around to useless information. Email requests for assistance going un-responded to. Why won't you provide phone support??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:why won't you provide meaningful customer support

Comments

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

They're a bit snowed under with support requests at the moment. I've got two pending requests myself. Patience, they'll get to us.

• SecretKey
    SecretKey
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, Bjohnb

I see this has been a post for a while, I would love to help you! I am in no way affiliated with 1Password. As a community, we strive to support each other. If you wouldn't mind leaving a more detailed post of specific errors and issues your running into I would be happy to help!!

Thank you,
    SecretKey

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bjohnb! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please share with us the ticket number you received so I can locate your emails in the system? Thank you!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@SecretKey: Greg has been in contact with you in this discussion:

import data from firefox

I'll close this one. Posting in multiple places just causes confusion and slows down the support process for everyone -- including you. Please follow up with him there so he can help. :)

This discussion has been closed.