I asked a question here and in email; discussion closed here. When can I get answer?

I asked a question over email and on the support forum. I just checked the forum and found the exact same answer that was in an email to me. The forum says the discussion is closed. But given that both email and the forum say "So we don't duplicate the answers, we will get back to you over there as soon as possible," I am not sure what "there" means. Should I expect an answer in email? And when? This is monumentally frustrating. I am getting closer to asking for a refund because I am not getting any assistance and my purchase is useless thus far. Thanks for any help you can provide.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:if I asked a question on the forum and via email, how fast will it be to get an answer. I see my discussion is closed on the forum

Comments

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member
    edited December 2019

@chakathleen

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, it's a busy time around here. The other topic was indeed closed as you had sent in an email to support. Your support ticket is indeed open. We strive to answer all requests in the order received.

Typically to apply your license open the email and you will see a gold looking medallion. *It may show as an attachment in your email program. Double click it or alternatively select 1Password > License from the menubar. That will bring up this window and drag the attachment from your email onto the placeholder.

Please let me know if this helps, I can also mark that support request as resolved.

edit: typo

• Hi, thank you for getting back to me. I am still totally confused. In the email I received, I got a blue bar to click rather than a gold looking medallion. I also cannot find 1Password>License. I have downloaded 1Password, but I do not get anything that gets me to the license section. How do I get to the License area?

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

Let's continue this via email you received earlier. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.