sdimbert
sdimbert
Community Member

I use 1Password on several devices:

• An iPhone
  • An iPad
  • My Chromebook
  • two iMacs

More than once in the last few weeks, I have changed a password and saved it on one device and the change has not synced to another device.

For example, I changed a Gmail password on my home iMac yesterday. That password has synced to my iPhone, but it has not (as of now) synced to my Chromebook. However, earlier today, I changed my password for 1Password.com on my Chromebook, and that password did sync to my iPhone.

I am logged in to my Family Account on all of these devices.

Any ideas?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• sdimbert
    sdimbert
    Community Member

Wow... no response.

Below are two screenshots. The first is from my Chromebook, the second from my iPhone. They show the "Last modified" date on the same password entry... please note the difference.

Again, I am signed in to my Family Account on both devices... but I can not log in to my Gmail account on the Chromebook because the stored password is incorrect. In other words, the service I am paying for you is not working and that flaw is interrupting my productivity.

Please help.

• Hi @sdimbert

I apologize for the delayed reply. We're working hard to get caught up. I'd like to have you perform an experiment, which will give us some idea of where to begin troubleshooting. On each device create a Secure Note with a name like "Sync test from [device identifier]." Then, on one device log in at https://my.1password.com/ and note which Secure Notes are not present. Please let us know which, if any, are not there. Those will be the devices we want to start with.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.