To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Am logged in on many deices but have no security key in any?

Fullyest
Fullyest
Community Member

I bought a license so many years ago I believe I must have got a lifetime license for a one off charge as I don't get billed for the service and haven't done for over a decade. Anyway I have used the product for many years and recently when I installed a new Mac at home it asked me for a security key. I have followed the instructions provided by 1password on my old Mac and my android phone and the section where I am instructed to get the key from is blank on all devices. Yet my password library syncs and is accessible from all my old devices. I contacted support and they told me I have no account but I'm clearly using one. Can you please assist me in getting a key created for my existing service or finding a way to get this resolved without having to pay again?

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.8.9 (689001)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS Catalina 10.15.3
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:am logged in on many deices but have no security key in any?

Comments

• @Fullyest

I see that Max sent you an email, and he is awaiting a reply. It may be best to work with him, so he can assist you over any rough spots. It will help prevent duplication of efforts here in the forum and via our ticket system.

ref: WHG-59497-368

This discussion has been closed.