To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account frozen (after trial) but I am added to a family account

femster
femster
Community Member

Hello!

I had a trial and now my account is frozen. My father also registered at 1Password and set up a family account (membership, with payment details, no trial). Why is my account now frozen if he added me to this family account? How can I make sure it works?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @femster! Welcome to the forum!

If you created your own account, before your father created his Families account and invited you to it, that's normal: you basically have two accounts now.

If you plan on only using your father's Families account moving forward, you can let your Individual account remain frozen, or you can delete it if you prefer.

• femster
    femster
    Community Member

Hey! Thanks for your quick reply! How can I get all my log-ins in the other account? And how can I log-in to that one? He inserted my emailadress and I used it for my own account too. Thank you!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@femster:

How can I get all my log-ins in the other account?

You can add both accounts to the same 1Password app, and move items from one account to the other.

And how can I log-in to that one?

When you created your second account (the Families account), you chose a new Master Password, and you were prompted to download a new Emergency Kit. You can login to your new account with the information in that document :)

This discussion has been closed.