Standalone not working with IOS

Options
verytired
verytired
Community Member

Purchased sdtandalone years ago. All had worked well until I was to do upgrade directed via Agilebits. Now have 1password7 7.4.3.. !password did work on both my imacs and ios devices but now only works on imac and not ios devices. But I am lead to believe to correct this I need to subscribe to a new program at 2.99/mo @ 35.48 annual. Is this correct? If so I am going to feel quite taken! When I purchased standalone my understanding was no annual maintenance fees etc. WJM

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• verytired
    verytired
    Community Member
    Options

1Password Version 7.4.3
    OS 10.14.6
    No idea where to find extension version nor sync type.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @verytired

1Password for iOS is a free companion app for 1Password for Mac. It doesn't require a separate license/subscription. As long as you're licensed for 1Password 7 for Mac (which is a separate license from 1Password 6 for Mac) then you don't need to buy anything separately. Standalone licenses are sold on a per-person per-platform basis for each major version. This means that a 1Password 7 for Mac license enables you to use 1Password 7 for Mac on all of your Macs. It doesn't allow anyone else to use 1Password, nor does it guarantee an upgrade to a future version of 1Password.

What sort of difficulty are you having with 1Password for iOS? We'd be happy to help. Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.