I am not a Mac user. How does a Windows 10 ONLY user merge 2 vaults into one?

I have searched, browsed, pleaded with the internets and begged for the Creator's help and cannot seem to find the simple answer on how to merge two 1Password vaults in the Windows 10 browser or Chrome extension. I currently have 37 tabs open with various 1Password info bits strewn across various websites, forums, streaming video services, and blogs.

There seems to be ALOT of how to's for Mac for which not a single one of them seem to jive for us Windows users, so would someone please be so kind as to tell me how to do it on the browser for a Windows user?

Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @BloodEagle! Welcome to the forum!

Merging vaults automatically is not available in any 1Password app, including the Mac app. If you need to merge two vaults, you need to do that manually by moving the items from one vault to another. The way you do this in the browser, as you are requesting, is the same on Mac and Windows:

Move or copy items on 1Password.com

However, I recommend doing these things directly in the 1Password for Windows desktop app instead of in the browser, it's usually a bit easier.

• BloodEagle
    BloodEagle
    Community Member

Thank you very much for answering. I did indeed come across that article, the issue is that the box with an up arrow nor the star appear next to any items for me to click on using the Chrome Browser.

• BloodEagle
    BloodEagle
    Community Member

I figured out the reason. If you are on your 1Password page but the system logs you out, those do not appear. If you refresh the page, it then asks you to re-enter your Master Password then will show the star and box with an arrow in it.

Thank you for your assistance.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @BloodEagle! And you are welcome, I am glad that I could help :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.