Crash on Delete Note from Folder View

Urda
Urda
Community Member
Is this bug reproducible?

Yes I can keep reproducing it

Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?

iPhone 5, with iOS 6.0.1 (10A525)

A quick summary of the bug:

When I open my folder view, and navigate to a sub folder I have a set of secure notes. I swap across the note and hit the red trash can. App then crashes.

Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it:
  1. From the app, navigate to the folder and find the note..
  2. Swap to the right to show the icons
  3. Tap the red trash can
  4. Confirm Delete
  5. App Crashes

Additional details:

After I reproduced this crash a second or third time, my Dropbox sync was set to "Off" and I had to re-enable it. I also allowed my 1Password iOS app to send the crash reports, sometime after 1:00PM EST 11/27/2012

Comments

• Hi Urda,

I believe I found your crash reports that you sent in, I found 2-3 crash reports submitted from around 1:30 PM EST that matches what you're saying.

We'll look into it and find a fix for it.

However, while we do that, I need to gather more information.
    1. Is it only deleting secure note items that will crash the app or does deleting other items like Logins do the same for you?
    2. Are you using your own data file or is this a new data file?
    3. If it is your own data file, which 1Password version do you have on your computer?

I'm not able to reproduce the crasher, that's why I'm asking for more information.

Thanks!
  • Urda
    Urda
    Community Member
    MikeT wrote:

Hi Urda,

I believe I found your crash reports that you sent in, I found 2-3 crash reports submitted from around 1:30 PM EST that matches what you're saying.

We'll look into it and find a fix for it.

However, while we do that, I need to gather more information.
    1. Is it only deleting secure note items that will crash the app or does deleting other items like Logins do the same for you?
    2. Are you using your own data file or is this a new data file?
    3. If it is your own data file, which 1Password version do you have on your computer?

I'm not able to reproduce the crasher, that's why I'm asking for more information.

Thanks!

1. It seems to be that secure note can now be deleted in the latest version from HockeyApp. I was also able to delete other items such as a "hunting license"
    2. I used an already existing 1Password Data file from Dropbox
    3. 1Password for Windows, 1.0.9.305
  • Hi Urda,

That's great, so we fixed it already.

Thanks for confirming and giving us the details!
This discussion has been closed.