Attachments ranking problem

Options

Hello, I remember that I can rank the orders of attachments of an item. But in the recent version, I found that I can not do that. Orders are fixed.
I really need that function for sorting attachments to my items, because I usually have more than 10 attachments within 1 item. Please add this function in windows 1Password, thanks so much!

1Password Version: 7.4.763
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows10
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• @wuuyuu are you using 1Password Account or standalone vault? If it's 1Password Account then you can focus related item and press Alt+Up or Alt+Down to reorder.

• wuuyuu
    wuuyuu
    Community Member
    Options

@SergeyTheAgile Thanks so much! I used to click the button in the menu. After the new version, the button disappeared. I thought the function was deleted. And another question, why the function is not supported in standalone vaults? Is it possible to add this function?

• Without getting overly technical on you, @wuuyuu, there isn't anywhere the order of attachments is actually stored. With a 1Password account item, the related item fields are just that – additional fields with the a link to the wholly separate related item as the field data. Reordering fields is a lot easier than reordering attachments which only exist as part of the item they're attached to. Is it possible to have these be reorderable? Quite possibly – I'll leave that to our development team to decide – but it is not trivial to add so I wouldn't expect it any time in the near future.

This discussion has been closed.