Fills in fields incorrectly on control.itsupport247.net

Hi.

I'm having an issue with 1Password and the control.itsupport247.net site.
When you let 1Password fill all the fields, it puts the OTP in the username field, then when you get to the OTP field it puts the password in the box.

I can't see a way of telling 1Password what field corresponds with what box.

1Password Version: 7.4.767
Extension Version: 1.19.0
OS Version: Windows 10 1909
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @soopahfly! :sunglasses:

Thanks for reporting the issue to us. While it doesn't look like I'll be able to create an actual account on this site, I created a test item in 1Password with an OTP. When I filled the item, the OTP isn't filling the same as you mentioned, though. I'd like to have you try recreating the item just to see if it behaves any better for you. If not, I'll pass the report along to our developers. Here are the steps for you to follow:

1. Visit control.itsupport247.net
    2. Copy/paste your username and password into the proper fields.
    3. Before pressing enter, click Save in 1Password underneath the password field.
    4. Add the word "new" to the item's title, then click Save.

After that, you'll need to re-save your OTP to the new item, which you'll have to sign into your account for. Go ahead and sign in and navigate to the page where you can scan a QR code for 2FA. Once the QR code appears, click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar, select the item with "new" in the title, then click the QR code button to scan the code. That'll automatically copy the OTP to your clipboard, so you should be able to paste it into the field if you're asked to confirm.

Then, please sign out and attempt to sign back in with the new item you just created. Let me know how the experience is for you!

This discussion has been closed.