I have few suggestions for improvement, or issues that I currently have.
- Reused passwords list. 1Password is considering both private vault and shared vault login items as reused passwords. For example I put a website abc.com into my private vault first, then I want to share it with my wife, so I put it into shared vault. 1P says it is reused but actually it is only shared.
- On the topic of reused passwords, if I generate a password, it saves itself under 'passwords' and login item, thus causing another reused password issue. It should just save itself under login.
- Weak passwords should have a trigger to make them not weak. For example several sites like sky.de, thy.com, miles-and-more.com, are using PIN codes. Even if I generate PIN codes with 1PasswordX manually or https://1password.com/password-generator/ it doesn't recognize as strong password. I know 4 - 6 digit numbers are not strong but it is due to website restrictions.
- Vulnerable password status is not changing when I change passwords.
- Unsecured websites should also have a trigger to not generate an alert. For example my Fritzbox router doesn't have https support for login.
- For filling passwords on same domain with browser extension or with 1PX, it should remember which login used last. For example I have several accounts on microsoft.com and google.com and it is sorting logins randomly.
- Ability to share logins with 3rd person. For example, when I generate a login on a service, like one of my VPN providers, I want to share that login securely with my friends. It should provide a safe link, probably secured with a password or PIN code, and should have an expiration date, or has a limit of how much it can be viewed. Like, if friend clicks on that link 5 times, link will delete itself automatically and stop sharing.
- Not Windows related but on iOS app, username field is not coming on some sites, like microsoft.com. I am entering my email manually and after that password is showing up but it is also showing wrong login for that domain. For example I am entering [email protected] manually on first login page, then it moves to password page. 1Password shows [email protected] instead of [email protected] as primary login item. I have select click on key button, select my correct login, and then it works.
- Ability to store SSL certificates and able to login with that certificate plus its password. For example https://www.elster.de/eportal/login/softpse
- Ability to store SSH keys in a separate item.
- Ability to fill in Windows apps, like iTunes, or Spotify logins or all other apps. For the moment 'type in window' doesn't work at all.
1Password Version: 7.6.776
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided