To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password is not syncing with my devices

Options
LauraMack
LauraMack
Community Member
edited August 2020 in Memberships

1Password is not syncing with my devices anymore. I'm using Windows X and have an iPhone and iPad. 1Password is X.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password is not syncing with my devices anymore. I'm using Windows X and have an iPhone and iPad

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @LauraMack! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please elaborate? Which app is currently not syncing? Is it the 1Password X extension, or the iPhone and iPad apps?

In other words, are items that you create in 1Password X not showing up on your iPhone and iPad, or viceversa?

• LauraMack
    LauraMack
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your reply! All the way around. Items I create in 1Password X on my PC are not showing up on my iPhone or iPad and items created on those devices aren't showing up on my PC. It all worked fine until a few weeks ago and now when I create a new login in one spot, I have to manually add it to the other two.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@LauraMack:

Thank you for the additional information! One more question for you: when you create an item (no matter where, in the 1Password X browser extension or in the 1Password app), do you see that item if you login to your 1Password.com account in the browser?

• LauraMack
    LauraMack
    Community Member
    Options

It looks like they are all in the account when I login via the browser. There are a lot more saved here than, say, on my iPhone.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@LauraMack:

Let's take a look at one of the devices and see if we can spot anything then! I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from one of your iOS devices (either the iPad or the iPhone, if they show the same behavior) and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.