To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

unable access old data or to send email from support page

hartmiller
hartmiller
Community Member

I had used a stand alone 1password account for years on my old iPhone. I just got a new phone, and right after loading the app, I was initially able to access my old passwords after logging into my account. when I log back into 1password it says my vault looks empty. from here I no longer see a way to find my old data.

I attempted to contact support on your webpage but the links go in a circle and do not and it appears the website will not load a page to send email through this method. Maybe that link is broken?

how do I get all my old passwords back? I want to continue to use the program the way I had in the past. can I do that without a new subscription?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:new iphone

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited August 2020

Hi @hartmiller

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty. I'm not having any difficulty loading the contact form, though it is possible whatever you were up against there has been resolved now. So we can get an understanding of your setup I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your iPhones:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com (you may need to change the pre-filled default)

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/115307/unable-access-old-data-or-to-send-email-from-support-page
    • Your forum username: hartmiller

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.