Can't edit/create items on kubuntu

Hi! I've launched the app, but I can't edit items there. Also I can't add tags to items. I can't create items.
In all cases when I click on the "new item"/"edit"/"add tag" buttons nothing happens.

My system info
Operating System: Kubuntu 20.04
KDE Plasma Version: 5.18.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.68.0
Qt Version: 5.12.8
Kernel Version: 5.4.0-42-generic

1Password Version: 0.8.2-1-23842
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Kubuntu 20.04
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeTMikeT Agile Samurai

Team Member

Hi @aasddas,

Thanks for taking the time to report this.

We apologize if it wasn't clear but the app is currently read-only at the moment, which means it can't do any editing. This was mentioned in the announcement post about our development preview builds.

We're building and designing the app to try to get some feedback to see if everything fits correctly and we didn't disable the edit button as the result of that as well.

• We apologize if it wasn't clear

There is is a huge blue button labeled "New Item" -- would a reasonable person expect the app to be read-only with that button and buttons that say "Edit" on them?

I am mystified why those elements are not at the very least grayed out to indicate they don't do anything

• roustemroustem AgileBits Founder

Team Member

I am mystified why those elements are not at the very least grayed out to indicate they don't do anything

This is to push the development team to move faster. Thank you for doing your part!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file