Cant remove Credit Card Data

Hi

I am trying 1password. I had initially input my credit card details. But I might not be continuing with 1password (sorry) :(

I cant seem to delete my card info. Please advise on how to delete card details . Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@gandalf12

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help make your experience with 1Password better. :) As for canceling your subscription, instructions for that can be found here:

Manage your 1Password subscription

Ben

• Ben thanks for the quick reply. To be honest I dont have a bad experience with 1password.on the contrary quite good. I had a few glitches with auto fill on my Android phone but nothing major. I am going elsewhere because of the price tag. Even when you gus have 50% off its still high for me asthe competition is 10usd per year . I am turkish and the value of Turkish lira worsened by 30% making things even more difficult.

Coming back to the credit card. I did check that article but I don't see the X sign to delete the card info.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@gandalf12

I understand, and I'm sorry to hear about the situation with the value of Turkish currency. In the event you only have one card added, cancelling the subscription would be the way to remove that one card.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file