Bought $50 gift cards from your site to unfreeze my account. Didn't recieve yet the code.

Spent now almost 3 hours in order to solve this problem, why make it so complicate to purchase your product ?
I checked spams folder , all . And nada. pfff how to fix this ?
I suppose i should sent my ref to some team member here ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @Rektbyu! Welcome to the forum!

Yes please, if you have already emailed us, please share the ticket number you received with us. We handle billing questions via email so we don't share account and personal information on a public forum :+1:

If you haven't emailed us yet, please send us an email to [email protected] from the email you used to purchase the gift card and we will continue the conversation over there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• RektbyuRektbyu
    edited September 14

[private details removed by moderator; this is a public forum]

Is it good?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@Rektbyu:

Thank you! Have you also emailed us already as per my previous post, so we can continue the conversation in private?

• at which email ?

• ok just sent now

• [#QLC-87345-817

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@Rektbyu:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: QLC-87345-817

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file