crash on second and subsequent additions of an Identity entry [Resolved in 4.1b6]

Steve_Joyner
Steve_Joyner
1Password Alumni
Is this bug reproducible?
Yes, 100%.

Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?
iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1 (10A525). Did not test iPad.

Quick Summary of Bug
Immediate crash upon tapping Done on second or subsequent entry of Identity item.

Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it:
  1. Go to Categories-> Identities
  2. Create your first new identity item (this assumes you have zero identity items to begin with.)
  3. Add a second entry.
  4. Type in a Title field. (Using "Test2" in example).
    Type in any number of other fields, although only one field is required to produce crash.
  5. Click Done.
  6. Immediate crash.
  7. Upon restarting app and going to Indentity category, you will see that "Test2" was in fact saved, despite the immediate crash.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I believe this should be fixed in the next build (4.1b6), but please let me know if your experience is different and the issue still occurs for you in 4.1b6.
  • Steve_Joyner
    Steve_Joyner
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2012
    @Khad Does this also apply to adding a new Login entry?

I'm finding the same behavior just as I did with Identity. Just substitute "Identity" with "Login".
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2012
    Yep. I believe this should be fixed in 4.1b6, but please let me know if your experience is different and the issue still occurs for you in 4.1b6 once you have installed it. (It is not available just yet but will be soon.) It is available now. :)
  • Steve_Joyner
    Steve_Joyner
    1Password Alumni
    @Khad Yep, I've just re-tested -- this is resolved. You may want to modify the title of this post to show it is "[Resolved in 4.1b6]"
  • Done, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.