1Password standalone will be compatible with macOS BIG SUR ?

Hello,
I would like to know if I am buying a 1Password standalone license today, will it be compatible with the next BIG SUR macOS?
I prefer to buy my software than to rent my software. The subscription you are offering will not serve me, I only need to synchronize my passwords between my iphone and my mac. Nothing else.

Comments

• YoannYoann
    edited September 25

Looking at the subscription rate I hesitate now. Can you tell me the advantage of the subscription versus standalone license ?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @Yoann! Welcome to the forum!

Basically, everything is included with a Membership (which is paid with a subscription). All the devices you need are included without additional license purchases, sync happens automatically, backups are taken care of straight away, everything you would expect is there. You get storage for secured documents, item history, watchtower, travel mode, ease of sharing with your family... The list goes on and on:

About 1Password membership

If you buy a standalone license instead, you can simply just use the 1Password app on that platform instead. Updates will be paid and if you need more people in your family or team to use 1Password, you will need multiple licenses. We still offer standalone licenses, but because of these limitations, we always recommend using a Membership if possible :+1:

• Hello ag_ana,

Ok it's clear.
    I will subscribe to the subscription that seems interesting to me.

Thank you and have a nice day.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Thank you for the update @Yoann, that's great :) Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Have a wonderful day too :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file