Deleting items does not work on 1password desktop app

I hit the triple dots on a particular item, it brings up the menu, I hit "Delete item" and nothing happens (except the menu closes).

Using 1password development preview. Cannot seem to find any way for the app to tell me what particular version I am using.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Linux (Ubuntu 20.04)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• SavanniSavanni

Team Member

Hi, @amagee99 .

We have not yet implemented this feature, as we're working on the rather hard (from both a UI and data management standpoint) task of being able to edit features. This one is on our list, though, so I promise it will come.

• Might I suggest that if the feature is not implemented, the UI should communicate this rather than providing a widget that does nothing?

• MikeTMikeT Agile Samurai

Team Member

@amagee99, yes, you can suggest anything you'd like us to consider and we are planning to do that for the wider beta releases.

At the moment, this is intentional in our development previews to give a preview of what it may look like, so we'd get more feedback from our community as we're not yet fully finalized on our designs. As we start opening up to more users, we'll remove unfinished features and disabling certain features by either graying them out with a message that it is coming soon or something else instead.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file