Unable to Purchase 1Password 7 Stand-alone License

Today I decided to upgrade from 1Password 6 to 1Password 7 for Mac. I downloaded the app, and when the window appeared to buy a subscription or a license, I clicked "Need a license? We have those too." I then clicked the link to buy the license for $64.99, and another blank white window appeared where I can't do anything. There is a button that says "Fill from 1Password" in the upper right where I can select one of my credit card numbers, but nothing happens even if I do that. How can I move forward and purchase a new license?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @pfw0409! Welcome to the forum!

The blank white window suggests something temporary. Can you please try quitting the 1Password 7 app completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password? If you try to purchase a license again now, are you able to proceed?

• SmheartySmhearty Junior Member

Hi. I'm a long time 1Password user. I purchased 1Password many years ago (starting with 1Password version 3). I've updated regularly. However, a couple of years ago, I brought 1Password into work. I believe that I haven't updated my personal account from version 6 to version 7. As I want to make sure that I don't lose access, is there an easy way to update my personal account to 1Password 7 (for families,non-subscription)?

The App on my computer is version 7 as I am subscribed via Enterprise. So, checking for an update doesn't really work.

• dancodanco Senior Member Community Moderator

You will decide on what suits you best, but I note that you mention "for families, non-subscription". I think that a family subscription comes cheaper than buying a licence for each member of the family.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file