To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

WEBDAV sync

Options
sndbbbl
sndbbbl
Community Member

Hi, I kow this has already been discussed and asnwered as NOT POSSIBLE. But in this time of increased awareness of internet security, I thoguth it would be worse bringing up again. And I know very well that the previosu response was a very clear "NO"... Ben said that there are very few things 1Password would ever say NO to, but the WEBDAV sync is one of them...but since nothing except change is eternal, I thgouth I would ask again:

When will the possiblity to sync passwords tresors to ones own server (i.e. via WEBDAV) will be added?

It provides certainly a bigger peace of mind and on the other hand is a must for many puboic organistations, to NOT store sensitive data on outside clouds. Passwords are one of them. The reason is very simple: One can buy a wallet of any brand, trusting that it is a good wallet to store money and other important documents in it. But would one entrust ones money and other data to the seller fo the wallet?
I remember that SPEED was the reason of it not being feasible. Maybe we dont want the speed. If we will pay fo rthis feature to be added into it, how much would it cost?

Thank you for your sincere consideration and best reagards!
--JPC

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:webdav

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sndbbbl!

Thank you for checking in on this!

When will the possiblity to sync passwords tresors to ones own server (i.e. via WEBDAV) will be added?

I am afraid that our official stance remained as Ben said: there are no plans to ever implement WebDAV sync. Sorry if this is not what you were hoping to hear, but it's fair not to give you false hopes.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Take care, and stay safe!

This discussion has been closed.