I have license for 1Password7 on the PC & want to use the system on a mac. do I need a new license?

I have a windows license file... XXX-Windows.onepassword7-license-win.
I want to also start using 1Password 7 on a Mac - do I need to purchase a Mac specific license and if so where do I do this?

1Password Version: 7.6.785
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:apply win license to mac

Comments

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member
    edited November 6

@mcraes

A membership is the best way to move forward with 1Password. A membership would eliminate the need for you to purchase a separate license for each device and includes built-in syncing and backups of your data. You would always have access to the latest versions of the 1Password apps for each of your compatible devices, as well as access to the 1Password service itself. You can learn more about it and its benefits here:

Explore a 1Password membership

• I appreciate the quick response, but I am not looking for a membership at this time.
    I am simply looking to extend my apparent windows license so it can be used on a mac also...
    Does this require a separate purchase and if so where is the page to buy such a license found?

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

@mcraes

We no longer advertise licenses. It is possible to purchase a 1Password 7 license from within the 1Password for Mac app when downloaded from our website.

https://1password.com/downloads/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file