Accidentally paid for 1password.COM Family Account although i wanted to create an EU Family Account

MB45MB45
edited November 22 in Purchasing

Hello,

i just bought a family account for 1password.COM and can't invite the 1password.EU members to the account.

Should i now create a new 1password.EU account and invite the 1password.EU members again.

And can i transfer this 1password.COM family membership to the 1password.EU family membership?

Regards,

Tom

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @MB45! Welcome to the forum!

i just bought a family account for 1password.COM and can't invite the 1password.EU members to the account.

Note that you can invite family members to a 1Password.com account even if they already have accounts on 1Password.eu, because they will have to create new 1Password accounts after your invitation anyway. But if you prefer to have your Families account on 1Password.eu, you can certainly do that.

And can i transfer this 1password.COM family membership to the 1password.EU family membership?

The process is manual, but we can certainly help you with this and share the steps. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to [email protected] from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file