To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I get a blank page on chrome web browser on multiple computers. I've tried clearing my cache.

Joshbonga
Joshbonga
Community Member

I can't access 1password through Chrome, my preferred browser, across multiple devices and computers. I keep getting a blank page.
I'm using Chrome v. 87.0.4280.67

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I get a blank page on chrome web browser on multiple devices

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Joshbonga! Welcome to the forum!

Do you see a blank page also on other browsers, or is this happening only in Chrome?

• Joshbonga
    Joshbonga
    Community Member

Just Chrome. Firefox and Safari are A-ok
    Chrome is my default browser and I'd hate to have to go away from it just because of this... I've cleared everything for "All Time" but it didn't help. However, it does work in incognito which seems weird. I thought the secret key installed in cookies had something to do with it but I've had admin person reset that and still getting the issue.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Joshbonga:

Thank you for the additional information. Trying in private mode was the next thing I wanted to ask you, so it's good to know that you tried it already, and that things work there. This suggests that there is indeed something in your browser cache or cookies that is causing this.

Out of curiosity, are things working if you try a new browser profile in Chrome?

• Joshbonga
    Joshbonga
    Community Member

Yes that works! I cleared the cache (actually, everything for all time) again in my main browser profile but still getting white screen! What's that about?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Joshbonga: I'm not sure I follow. Is it or is it not working now after clearing the cache as Ana suggested?

This discussion has been closed.