trying the trial for a few days when I received email that created a new secret key; is that normal?

I setup the trial and printed off my original emergency kit and started to use the product. This morning I got an email to confirm my email again and it created a completely new emergency kit. Is this because I am currently on the trial? Will I lose everything that i already had setup? Which kit should I use. I am very interested in continuing with the product, but need to get an understanding of what just happened.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:trying the trial for a few days when I received email that created a new secret key; is that normal?

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @paulkatznerds01! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to take a look at this for you. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to [email protected] from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• here is the support ticket number [#WPC-39166-764]

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@paulkatznerds01:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: WPC-39166-764

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file