1Password for Linux Beta 0.9.7

SavanniSavanni

Team Member
edited January 11 in Linux Beta

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Suddenly we are in December ✨. 2020 is almost over.

Our Password Generator is now available! Edit an item, select the password, and our password generator will immediately appear with suggestions.

As always, we have a lot of additional bug fixes. Several fields have been moved around for clarity. In the edit interface, we also protect against the loss of changes in progress when changes to the same item arrive from other clients. Check out our release notes.

Taking a Break 🌴

We are still doing a lot of work behind the scenes, but all of our teams are starting to leave for end of the year vacations. Work will be slowing down, so, this, 0.9.7, will be our last release of 2020. We will return for 0.9.8 in early January, and we will have quite a few new things coming up then!

Installing and upgrading

Go to the getting started guide for instructions on installing or updating 1Password.

As always, thank you so much for using 1Password and for all of the reports you send in that help us make our service better.

Comments

• Hi!, i have a quetion,
    What is shared vaults? i don't share with anyone my vaults, its a bug?

• Dayton_agDayton_ag

Team Member

Hi @frenzi2012,

Great question! The vaults under the "Private Vaults" heading are the vaults that are tied directly to your account, and cannot be shared with other users in a 1Password Families or 1Password Teams account.

Any vaults under the "Shared Vaults" heading are vaults that can be shared with others (when using a 1Password Families or 1Password Teams account) - however, these vaults aren't necessarily currently shared with others. If you're using a family or team account, you can share access to those vaults with others on your account through 1Password.com - here's a great guide that outlines how to do so:

Create and share vaults on 1Password.com

Let me know if you have any questions! :)

• Thanks!

• Dayton_agDayton_ag

Team Member

Any time! Let me know if I can help with anything else. :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file