Apple active subscription but account frozen

I have active subscription via Apple ID but my account is frozen. What can I do? I wrote to support week ago but nobody answer on my email.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member
    edited January 7

@msiczek

One of my colleagues is replying as we speak. Please continue the discussion via email to avoid sharing private account details here in the forum.

ref: ZEC-76841-886

• Same issue. Have emailed twice and no responses from 1Password. My Apple subscription is a family subscription for 6 months and now my account is frozen after 30 days. Has been frozen for at least a week - no access to anyone who will respond. Crazy bad customer service!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member
    edited June 1

Hi @jw_mitchell

We've sent 3 replies to you over the last 5 days... could you please check your spam folder for them? We've responded... but it appears you're not receiving our responses. :( The emails are coming to you from [email protected].

Thank you.

Ben

ref: MKA-72632-413

• Same issue. Nobody answer in the support. You claim support 24/7, but noone answers. How Long time does it take to get an answer???

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@Marklukas:

We aim to reply to every email within 24 hours :+1: I see all 4 emails you sent us, so someone will get back to you as soon as possible :)

One suggestion we usually give is not to keep replying to yourself in the email conversation: by doing that, you are moving yourself to the end of the queue, since our team replies from the oldest emails forward. I see you emailed your first one 4 hours ago, so we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!

ref: ALI-31435-615

• I cancel this subscription. No support, still after 7 hours. Can’t work with a product without support.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@Marklukas

It appears my colleague (also named Ben) replied to you as you were writing that message. Could you please check your email for their response?

Ben

• He claimed you sent responses, but nothing arrived in my Inbasket nor my spam. I don’t believe you sent anything.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@Marklukas

We've now sent you two emails... if you are still not receiving our messages please let me know.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file