Hello! I'm trying to add some shared developer accounts for Microsoft Azure and I'm running into an issue with 2FA entries being auto-selected for display in the main grouping, and section ordering acting up.
I entered the Google Voice and GSuite credentials first since I hadn't finished the signup for the Microsoft account yet. When I went back to re-enter the Microsoft info, I noticed that the GSuite 2FA code was being automatically selected and grouped with the main creds.
I figured it was just an issue of the order of the sections, so I switched over to my Macbook and re-ordered the sections, putting the "Microsoft Info" section first. It looked fine on my machine, but when I went back to look in linux it retained the incorrect ordering.
I thought it might be sorting Alphabetically or by number so I tried prefixing the entries with A/B/C and then 1/2/3 but neither seemed to work. Things work as expected on Mac and windows native clients.
Screenshots Below :