Contacting 1P vs 1P Responding

I wrote to 1P on the 19th via the general support email on the 1P site.

A friendly bot replied saying somebody would be in touch ASAP.

As a potential new customer and non-wizard of tech, I have questions!!

It's the 23rd and it's crickets.

Is this typical? I'm now weighing my other options....
What if I'd lost my master key or some other "help!" scenario?

Makes me nervous.

Comments

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

@situationunknown

My colleague, Nhat, replied to you that day. Can you check any spam or junk folders? I have just resent that message to you.

• Instead of creating a new thread I might as well borrow this one as I'm also having trouble getting in touch with you about a billing question.

I've sent three emails yesterday, two directly from my email client to [email protected] and one via the form at https://support.1password.com/contact/ and haven't got an auto-reply yet. There are no emails in my spam folder and from what I can remember I usually get an auto-reply almost immediately after sending an email to you.

The reason for sending three emails during the same day is because of the lack of auto-reply. When, after an hour, I still hadn't received a reply to my first email I sent another since I figured the first one might have been caught in your spam filter because it contained screenshots and links to files hosted at https://www.sync.com/, but my second email, that only contained text, didn't receive any reply either. I then figured that it might be that you've disabled the possibility to email you directly and that I'd need to use the aforementioned form from now on, but there was no reply to the form I submitted either.

I've never had trouble getting in touch with you before, but then again I've almost exclusively used this forum for that purpose so that might be the reason.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member
    edited January 26

@Backspaze:

I confirm that I have managed to locate all your messages in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: HLC-57274-971

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file