1GB/Family expandable?

Options
MONKi1P
MONKi1P
Community Member

I’ve moved myself over from LastPass and I’m planning to get both family plans from there to move and merge into one happy 1Password family plan. I’ve started to add all my secure documents into it and I am a bit consented about the 1GB limit when the others will be doing the same.
(1) Can I purchase additional storage?
(2) And is there a way to see who uses how much storage within the family?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MONKi1P!

(1) Can I purchase additional storage?

I encourage you to reach out to our sales team at sales@1password.com for this, they will be in the best position to support you :+1:

(2) And is there a way to see who uses how much storage within the family?

Not at the moment, but we can see the space used in our backend, so in case you are curious, you are always welcome to reach out and we can take a look fro you.

• MONKi1P
    MONKi1P
    Community Member
    Options

Sales got back and said there is no way to expand the 1GB family limit even with extra family member seats being purchased. Such a bummer, I wanted everyone to just store their sensitive documents in there without concern for storage but with that limit that won’t work when each camera photo is as large as they are.

I hope you guys consider selling extra storage separately like Bitwarden is offering.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the suggestion @MONKi1P :+1:

I wanted everyone to just store their sensitive documents in there without concern for storage but with that limit that won’t work when each camera photo is as large as they are.

Personally, I convert photos into PDFs for convenience, but I certainly understand the concern :)

I hope you guys consider selling extra storage separately

Thank you for the feedback! Perhaps this is something that we can consider in the future :+1:

• MONKi1P
    MONKi1P
    Community Member
    Options

I’m not worried about myself. I know how to recompress images or make PDFs as well. Anyone else in my family is happy if they can get the information into it ;)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Understood :)

This discussion has been closed.