Incorrect pricing - discounted price higher than advertised standard price

After a watching a great review I had a discount offer and decided to signup for a one year subscription to try out the service. The website is showing a monthly price of $2.99 with an annual subscription when I tried to provide my CC details, I am shown a price of $3.59 with the annual pricing. It also shows that the 25% discount would be added at checkout. I am wondering why my discount isnt applied on the standard price but on a higher base price.I left a message on the twitter channel and received an auto response which unfortunately doesn't provide estimated response times. The case reference is [#YEG-17579-772].
I hope someone can provide a logical explanation as I am evaluating another product and would like to get this sorted soon

Many thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @Bigmo! Welcome to the forum!

It sounds like VAT is being applied to your order. We will be happy to help you with this and check it for you though. I have also found your email with the same question. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: YEG-17579-772

• @ag_ana Thanks for the response. It makes a lot of sense!
    I look forward to the official response :)

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Sounds good @Bigmo! Thank you for your patience, we will get back to your email as soon as possible :)

This discussion has been closed.