didnt find a link to buy a single user version without abo, where i find it????

I ´ve no interest for this abo thing, is it possible to buy a normal single user edition without this monthly paid ......
Best Regards from Europe

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:didnt find a link to buy a single user version without abo, where i find it????

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @honk! Welcome to the forum!

Please download the 1Password 7 app from our website, and after installing it for the first time you will see the option to purchase a license directly inside the app :+1:

• Hi
    Inside the app i didnt found this only abo, usability??? Hide and seek game

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@honk:

Can you confirm that you downloaded the app from the link I shared with you in my previous post? I ask because only the version from our website allows you to purchase a license inside the app, if you downloaded the app from the Mac App Store instead you would not see it (and this is typically why you do not see the option :) ).

• i downloaded it from safari on my imac, inside i see only the monthly abo

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member
    edited February 16

@honk:

Thank you for the confirmation! Do you see the option named Need a license? We have those too. below the subscription option? It should look like this:

• Hi, not to hijack the thread but I installed the app from that link provided and did not see any screen like that. It directed me to make an account and I see no paid option at all except to subscribe.

• Hi @AuroraZ!

This screen should appear before logging into your existing account or creating a new one. Did you miss it?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@AuroraZ:

That window should appear the very first time you install the 1Password app on the device. Can you please post a screenshot of what you are seeing instead?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file